Is fate important?I do believe in it.And i am grateful for all the ppl who entered my life.I live in a world, where my parents tell me how cruel the world is.all sorta ppl you can find out there..ppl who looks so sincere yet so evil..i even lived through a period where my family nearly gone bankrupt..just becoz my father was kind enough to be a guarantor.My aunt together with a man lied to us for i dun know how many years.They rent a shop in my fathers name and nv paid the utilities bill for a year..and wats the result.. HDB send a letter telling us to pay 110K or my father will go to jail 2 weeks later.There was a time my school even send a letter saying that i have not paid my $16 school fees.I hurt an uncle's dignity 5 yrs ago and not long after he committed suicide.till now i still believed its my fault.dun worry.. all these are over..How do i look in secondary 3?Most of these happened then.. Sometimes just looking back at the environment i grew up in..i knew how evil ppl can be,i knew why they say you cant trust anyone except yourself,i knew how selfish ppl are.i witness all these over my 17 yrs of life yet i still chose not to believe in it.Looking back.. Wat kind of life i haveShould i lament or be contented?I believe in every situation you are given.. it is for you to learn.and.. i learnt to continue to trust..
10:06 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥