A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.What izzit that we know we made the right friend?True friends brings loves which always surrounds you.Found the right one?The only way is to make it through is to listen to your heart.Did the right thing?Is that intuition or feeling? or both?In life, we have to make decisions that ain't easy. We always find ourselves lost in the forest.I wonder how do ppl stay so happy all the time..Actually, its not that hard.. Use your legs to find your way out. Dun worry,Your heart will guide you.Dont stay on in that lonely forest anymore..If you are still lost, just scream.I will hear it. And i will go in to look for you. Make sure you hold on to the compass.Lets go, the time has come.Lets walk out together.If you get lost again. Remember to call out. And you will remember me.I will always be there. =)I want to dedicate this to all my friends.to the one who is lost now.
8:32 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥