Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Today in the morning like 9 smth.. heard that patient 2 passed away. I wasn't excited to see the last office. And some of my friends went to see and came back.I have accepted death as a part of hospital life. I am no longer afraid. Thats why i offered to go with Cindy to the cubicle coz she wanted to see the last office. But i didnt plan to go in.When we reached there, we were told the last office were over. Then i forgot who open the curtains and went in, and we saw a very very pale yellowish face flash by. Me and Cin saw it and immediately our face changed.. we were very very struck dumb.. and we walked back to our cubicle quietly.The chinese elderly man looks so yellow coz he failed to receive a suitable liver transplant. His condition is wat we call jaundice ( yellowish of body )But later, i felt very hypo. Although i wont knock out, i felt that i will just fall with my eyes open. I even asked Alex to feel my pulse for me and he said that he cant really feel coz too faint. I cant even feel my pulse!I am very certain that i am not afraid! but i dun understand why my body react like this.. Haha, then got this uncle very cute, i think he noticed my head was spinning and he offered that i could sleep on half of his bed.! he was cindy's pt 20. so cute..ok, i was much better during my break time. =)Yea, and in the afternoon was fooling ard with connie. I walked to the other end to find her, and together, we saw this female doc inserting a needle to take bld. She tried 3 times but failed.Poor ah ma..Then she asked her friend, another doctor to come and do it. She tried 2 times and still failed.. total the ah ma got pierced 5 times.. Poor Poor ah ma..I also saw an in-out in that same patient. Next time when i die, i Confirm will donate all my organs away. Its such a wrong way to die just becoz you cant get a suitable organ. Plz be generous ppl. =) And your reward for that,You will still be part of this world and someone LIVED becoz of You!! =D
8:03 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥