<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 23, 2006

I think i fail my English.. coz no one understands my language.. haha.. only connie and teck. lols

I shall not post my answer today. ^^

Well, today at piano class, heard from Jiang Yue that maybe someday 'LOL' is going to be replaced by duuno wat 'MRE/MRD' la. It means Die of laughter in french.

Weird.. but i still like LOL best!

I browsed through my old entries and found smth which i wrote very amusing. Well, for me. =)

the date was 3/9/05, here it goes,


Men and women are totally different species.

When you are evaluating a Mr Right candidate, the important questions are how you feel.

Do you feel special? Do you feel that the relationship is bringing out your best?

But no matter what happens in your relationships, you must never forget that falling down and getting up again is a part of life.

Only you are responsible for your happiness. No other person is necessary to complete you.

And by pursuing your dreams with passion, you will attract someone who is pursuing their dreams with passion.

That person will be someone you can grow with, someone who will show you exactly how true love is meant to feel.

When you run into this lucky individual, you'll know it was meant to be.


Nice rite? its so filled with hope and everything Positive!! i simply love it =)

Haha.. talk abt love..

I have never really posted anything abt guys, love or problems abt me in my blog.

May even asked once that why i never said anything abt my love life or problems in relationships.

Maybe.. ever since i came into poly, i learned to keep things to myself. if not, i will just tell it to a friend or two.

It really takes a long time for me to know what i really want in my life. I am not good at straightening out my thoughts.

So, that is why i wanted you guys, my friends, to take the test using my personality. I wanted to see wat am i to you in your eyes.

ok.. i only got to realise wat is me a couple of days ago.

I just realised that i am a past person who is unwilling to take a step forward into things which i am unfamiliar with.

You can call it stubborn.

I didnt know i can be stubborn. Why do i say that, well, let me give you an example.

Since Primary school till now, the only website i ever used to search for information was yahoo.

I have heard how efficient was goggle, wikipedia and other resourceful websites. But, i did not trust them. I believed only in yahoo.

I nv once tried those sites to find anything.

It was not the day when steve Irwin passed away, I accidentally stumbled into wikipedia searching for the biography of him.

It was an excellent site. I found such detailed and excellent information in which I was taken aback.

Saw the problem in me?

For those who didnt, let me tell you wat i saw.

To me, once i believed in something, I always believed in it.

Well, wat does this have to do with my relationships?

Haha, plenty.

From young, maybe through some experience, I hate guys.

Really really hate them.

Most girls do hate guys at young i believed. They find them disgusting just as how guys finds girls too much of a trouble.

But most ppl would drop that idea as they grow.

For me? haha, i continue to hate them. Even in Sec 1 and 2.

becoz i never bothered to think why i hate them, in my mind, the words 'i hate guys' are simply superglued in my emotions.

It was till sec 3 i kinda find it meaningless to hate them. Although i still dun trust them.

I never once got jealous at my friends who got into a relationship. It will only add up my hatred to guys for stealing my friends.

Even up till now.

Thats why, I did not want to give guys a chance.

I simply dont see the need to.

As i grow, i am glad to say that i am beginning to get the picture.

Beginning to understand why love is so powerful.

Its not from own experience, but from my friends experience though.

I no longer hate guys now.

Plz dun ask if i trust them.. i told you i am stubborn.. it takes dunno how many years to change my hatred to distrust.

Someday, i am very sure i will learn to trust them.

T-I-M-E is an important factor =)

But i really dun understand myself.. i bet you dun too..

If you understand me. Let me know. Haha

know why i am so open today?

hm.. good question..

Becoz.. i hope someone will tell me which screw in my brain have gone wrong or smth. haha.

I just.. want to face the fact. The fact why i hate relationships so much.

Plz ask me to think more. If not i will be stuck in the same place for dunno how many christmas..

hmm.. But my life is really happy.

Nothing so far can really bring me down for more than 3 days.

On the other hand, maybe dun think la.

So complicated for wat! HAHAHA



9:23 PM;;
find your instrument~