Thursday, September 28, 2006
I just read Weilson's blog abt his views on Relationships.Wow! i didnt realise that its actually much much more than i could ever imagine. Complicated. *nod head vigourously*Some things which i learnt, is that, ppl break patch break patch till it became like a habit.And girls wants attention, guy craves for excitment. Haha. I was still laughing abt this part. Guys actually find it an interesting challenge to win back a girls heart. WAHAHAHAThe thinking is cute though lols. Like playing UNO stacko, 50/50 chances of winning only! I shall not elaborate more, and Cindy, i recommend you to go to Weilson's blog and read it. =)Haha, Weilson, i really must admit you are really a Thumbs-up thinker!!ok, so i dun really understand all these things much.In fact, i already dun understand it from the start!! WAHAHA I shall take another 10 years to figure wat human minds are thinking.!! ok shall stop here. today at 1pm still meeting Connie to go to the library.. Its so bored ok! Today Jas came to do her revision for the whole afternoon. And i was playing Audition for the 1st time.Haha, its a dance game. must press press press. I play till i lvl 3 liao.. now my eyes is dizzy le. Good Nite!!
12:31 AM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥