<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 25, 2006

How many of you have younger siblings at home?

I meant those really really young ones, like in primary school.

Just now, Jeffrey, my piano teachers son, came to my house.

Yea, then i suddenly asked him, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Well, at first he was shy, then he told me "Yes"

And i was Very very Curious!! i really wonder what those beanies opinion of love is.

He said he and his girlfriend have been together for 1 year plus.

Me : "So what did you two do? Got hold hands?"

Jeff: "one time only"

Me : "Got kiss?"

Jeff : "EEeee!!! NO LAH!!"

Me : "... then you two stead for wat?"

Later he told me that since primary 1, he got 3 girlfriends liao!!!

OMG!!, for Gods sake, his only pri 3 this year!!

Me : " Huh, 3?!! How you ask them de?"

Jeff : "I got a friend in Pri 1 got 7 ex-girlfriends liao lor!! Just ask la. Haha"

Me : " Does your mother or sister know about it?"

Jeff : "Of coz mother dunno la! MY sister know, She patch break like 12 times liao. And she now have 2 bfs lor"

Me : OMG!! shes only pri 6! huh, how to have 2 bfs?"

Jeff : " Dun tell this bf got anoter bf and dun tell another bf got this bf lor "

ok..

I really Cant believe it.. now still digesting!

They are seriously OVER MATURE!!

Now i really believe we are VERY innocent during our primary school days.

I think the media have really made a very huge influence on relationships.

I cant imagine wat these children will be when they grow up..

Its something sad just thinking abt it.

I am SO SO SO SO Glad my friends are not like that.

At least they treat each relationship seriously. =)


4:22 PM;;
find your instrument~