<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This will be a long entry I warn you.. haha. Sry hor!


I said smth which my dad have not heard before. =)

I will be very generous to share it, its a conversation with my dad in the car.

Dad : How come gz ( my bro ) is not as hardworking as you ah ?
Me : orh, you cant expect to have 2 gd kids de ma. You know the Yin and Yang rite.
Dad : haiz, but he is the opposite of you.
Me : you should be glad actually you have 1 good kid liao. Coz if u have 2 gd kids, I think you will meet more problems in your business. Know why? Becoz you cant expect everything to be perfect! there will always be problems there for you de.
Dad : wa, first time hearing this in my whole life ah. But why must have problems?
Me : Because problems are there for us to grow! And we will always have a problem.
Dad : Wa Seh!! ( turned and stare and me, u can imagine those walnut eyes )
Me : Correct wat!! If everything turns out good for you, you dun need to live on this earth le la! And I think social problems is more stress than family problems. So you shld happy you met with family problems. Some ppl met with 2 you know!
Dad : You really got weird thinkings. Haha

Haha ok. End of story. =)

I just read Melodys blog ytd.. her pri 3 brother gave me her link de.

There is something interesting which I have read abt.

They actually called their bfs laogong, and write wat 'I wanna be with you forever ' and a lot of Mature things la.

I really wonder why these primary school kiddos are so mature.

Then in one post, she wrote that her bestie intro her 3 bfs which is now her ex and that she stead with them coz give them chance. And she always break, patch, break, patch.

Wa!!

Hmm.. ok, my opinion is..

How come these days, a lot of relationships which I hear, always break-patch a lot de!!

What is a boyfriend actually?

The dictionary defines it as 'a man or boy whom a person is having a relationship or sexual relationship'

And what is a relationship then?

A close romantic friendship between 2 ppl

Then if you say you are having a relationship with someone, that person shld be close to you, and there must be a connection rite?

So why do ppl always say wanna break coz not happy this, not happy that and said it in a middle of a fight. Of coz there are other sensible reasons to break.

But I am referring to those anyhow ppl.

Can I tell my mother

' I WANNA BREAK MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU BECOZ YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE MY MOTHER! WE HAVE TOO MUCH DIFFERENCES '

Well, I only heard my brother telling her once during their fierce argument. But its not appropriate to do that rite?!

You might say its different between mothers and boyfriends.

But I see no difference!! Iznt a boyfriend meant that you consider him as your future half-to-be? That means its impt la!

If u made up mind to break, then dun patch la.

If still want to patch, then dun break la!

Really cannot stand my friend telling me she gave this guy a chance then end up not working, and the next moment, gave some other guy a chance.

I dun mind if she wants to give whosoever a chance, but dun complain!

I really cannot understand why Melody also gave her 3 ex a chance even though she dun really know and like them.

Ha, talk abt chance, guys loves that rite? I heard from so many of my girlfriends abt giving chance until I even dreamt I gave someone a chance.

To me, if you give a chance to someone and it didnt work out, it just adds up to your number of Ex-boyfriends.

But if you made an effort to know that person better before considering giving a chance, after deciding that maybe hes the one, it adds up to your number of true relationships even if it fails.

I onced told Jie Yee that got this friend of my got 20 over ex, guess wat she said,

'WAT? 20? YUCK!! That girl must be a flirt or a person who is unserious in relationships. If serious, confirm wont over 20 de lo.'

Haha, see wat our cute little jie yee said. It makes sense ok! How many -the one- you can actually find and meet in your life?

Sorry that I wrote such a long entry Cindy,

Just quite upset why the ppl in SG are becoming so unserious towards things.

And I really dun understand wat worms are digging in their brains.

I really dun understand. TELL ME WHY!!!!

Why why why why why.

Nah, its not my business anyway, I just hope they become more serious to things thats all.

I really thank God that I have so much more many friends who value relationships. At least, in my generation.

Coz we have all grown up now! WAHAHAHA









7:31 PM;;
find your instrument~