<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 06, 2006

TODaY I Saw Fleet enema, they insert a bottle of fluid into the Ah ma's anus got she got serious constipation. must squeeze and turn.

I did hypocount today!! haha its testing of blood glucose. and i pounded medicine as the ah ma cant swollow.

Observe a wound swab of a diabetic patient on his toe. the swab will be sent to lab for testing.

Ytd the AH ma i am very afraid of was discharge today! she was still scolding when she was on the wheelchair..

When she left, she said byebye to the other patients, but when me and another nurse was infront of her, she drop her smile and look away..

i think she hate us.. ='(

3 patients discharged and 3 more came in. There was this patient called Mdm Lee who took over bed 31.

She was 91 yrs old and VERY VERY VERY talkative... she speaks in hainanese and No one understands wat she is talking..

she talks to whoever walked past, and talked from 2.30 till 4.

I stand there from 4.30 to 5 hearing her life story. can you imagine? I figure thats a good way to make time past.

Shes damn cute lor.. and she also keeps wanting to climb out of the bed!!

I heard that the previous ah ma who discharge in the morning was her twin sister!!! wa.. same pattern de !! one so hot one so noisy..

But i am not sure if they are really sisters...

Mdm lee was trasferred to another ward by dinner time.. wonder if the other nurses can ta han her or not.. lols

I think this bed 31 got this kind of hot-temper syndrome.. both were quite hot-temper although the second one was better. i hope tml whoever was admitted to bed 31 wld be better to handle! =)


11:09 PM;;
find your instrument~