Thursday, October 05, 2006
HELLO!!! I AM BACK!!! WAHAHAHALooks Some Nuts are missing me ^^ Flood me with water, acid, alkali, ice. =.= GTH!!! you the mastermind, so keep your mouth shut!!! =)Ha, erm.. well, basically was visiting the hospitals in M'sia. then at nite went shopping.My 4 day routine. ^^Well, bet you all think i will buy alot of things rite!? Haha, in fact, theres nothing much to buy.All so EX can!! =X I spend much on eating though. coz dinner we have to provide ourselves. So, we ate burger king, yoshinoya and pizza hut. ZzzzWith my dead gang.!! haha.The proudest thing i bought is a 1000 piece jigsaw of SAKURA!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDok, saw this on the tv and i wanna share abt it.Those who have read the news shld know abt this. I am not sure wat really happened but i know our former PM Mr Lee KY sent a letter to the Pres ? of Malaysia to apologise on smth which he commented. Cant remember wat izzit la. but thats not the main point. I was in the hotel and saw this news, which i felt they seem to make a big deal out of it. Then, at the end, the news caster was ACTUALLY asking the people to sms in whether Mr Lee KY really meant to apologise in his letter.I was totally shocked. then, there was this leader who commented that they shld not put too much effort on that letter and they shld move and look forward. ^^So, the results was out. Guess wat!64 % of the ppl agreed that the apologise was real =)ok, tml got OG outing!! hehe so happy, cant wait. ^^well, i am going to reveal 10 things abt me you probably dunno or know 1 or 2 only. Here goes. =)10 Things abt Me ^^1) I not only draw but scribble on my walls.2) I adore white flowers3) I do not own any Black shirt4) I like the number 5 so much, i added two into my e-mail5) I have taken care of numerous caterpillars n see them morph into butterflies6) The first time i kiss a guy was on his hand in P17) I always explore the cheese and mushroom section in a supermarket8) I wish i was abducted by aliens9) I am sleepy now10) I wish i can go to bed nowYour wish is now granted * Yun Ru : Zzzzzzzzzz
11:25 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥