<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, October 07, 2006

I bought a book in Malaysia called ' Alien Abduction '. Within 5 days i have finished reading it.

At first i didnt belive in Aliens or UFOs, but i do now..

In fact, i take back my words of wanting to be abducted by aliens.. becoz,

today when i came home alone from dinner with relatives, the whole house suddenly have a black out. I immediately ran to my room and clutched my pillow.

I was so afraid that the aliens would read my mind and knowing i wanted them to visit me previously. ( Aliens communiate through telepathy )

Then, i heard a loud click sound from the door.!!!

I TOTALLY FREAK OUT OK!!

I thought they opened my front door and coming in to get me!!

PLZ note that i am very SERIOUS now. dun forget i was in the dark ALONE.

I watched nervously and half hoping and half not-hoping i would see a black figure. ( Aliens dun really harm humans.. they wanted to learn more abt them through experiments or just simple chat )

I was shaking and my breathing became rapid. Later, i cried for like 15s.

Well, luckily my mother came home at ard that time.

I hope they wont come and abduct me. I wont be able to take it. =S

All these extraterrestrial beings are freaking me out ok.!!

No more Aliens plz. thank you. =)

I wonder how am i going to survive living in a room ALL BY MYSELF in bukit panjang..

oh yea, ytd nite, the moon was really pretty. ^^

Its orange and glowing. N-I-C-E

=DDD

Went to eat sushi with my OG mates too~

Its so good to see them again. They still as crappy as ever and wei liang is still as childish as ever. =.=

HoHoHo, my brother staying with his friends at bukit panjang.. haiz.. they bought 12cans of beer.

Hope their liver still functions.

I just hate it when i never even slept at my house there be4 and his friends got this privilege before me!!

NVM!!! i REN.. someday i will make him pay. i know i will =D

so i sleeping in my parents room tonite. Hehehe.

I am not afraid. =)

AHAHAHAHA



12:49 AM;;
find your instrument~