<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ha, why am i blogging at such early morning.

Go ask that idiotic brother of my.

Now hes just opposite of me playing his stupid maple quest.

PIG PIG PIG PIG PIG

Everyday hes been playing till very late until my mother gave up screaming at him.

Since ytd he started playing till 5.30am.

My father left home twice at 5am today and ytd as he said his bld pressure will kill him if he stays here.

AGAIN, i was awoken by the noise that idiot made with my parents.

The problem is,

HE DUN THINK HES IN ANY FAULT.

I thought of how to deal with him and make him regret forever,

I wanted to cut off all his hair while hes asleep,

Slap him 10 million times,

Burn his school,

ytd i actually made up my mind to draw on his face, ' I hate you, you sux '

but i didnt.

On monday, before i left for Malaysia,

I will go right into hua yis principal's office and asked his principal wat stupid moral values they actually teach their students.

The friends he brought back all the same la, seriously immature.

Looking at them only makes me detest their school a lot.

His maple user is ' Loveval ' , i hope some intelligent hacker would hack him and leave him with nothing.

He made my life into a mess.


I hate him.

TGZ, plz grow up can.

At this rate, i really wish you fail o lvls and spend ONE good year reflecting at yourself.

You are the reason why these days I am so tired. No wonder i take so much naps today.

Hope your butt rots.

Shall not scold you to make myself look like a 'bitch'

Tml i will still be laughing away, no more dreaded nites for me as I will be 10000 billion Kilometres away from you.

Now i know why i can Hate guys alot.

This guy at my house is So damn unlikable.

I hate him. I hate his school. I hate his friends.

Good nite.




4:57 AM;;
find your instrument~