<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 16, 2006

Today was the first day of school.. haha, i shall intro my modules to ya. ^^

Cell and Molecular Biology
Pharmacology
Nursing Research
Nursing Skills
Fundamentals of Nursing
Creative and Innovative Thinking Skills
Sports and Wellness

ok.. out of all these.. maybe the most interesting to me is the first and last one.. Aiyo.. first day got the molecular biology and seeing those elements drive me crazy..

I chose badminton for the sports module.. hehe at first we wanted volleyball de.

At the nursing research lecture, i was practically sleeping..

AHH!! all so bored!!! GRRRR


I called Jie Yee today suddenly..

I asked her if she remember the days we used to quarrel alot during sec 3..

Suddenly.. i dun really know why do we always quarrel..

Thanks for being there Jie Yee, up till now ^^


and, Adeline, i am very sorry for today..

I expect you to understand when i dun even understand myself.

And i didnt know wat i want you to understand too..

I know theres smth.. i just didnt know wat izzit..

From you, i learnt that, being understanding is not knowing all of the problems..

but is knowing how you really feel inside,

the silent you inside.

Maybe i am very used to saying out how i really feel,

and i kinda expects you to do the same..


I think i just forgot that everyone is different.


Do you want to know what i really want.??

I want..

Your Full Attention, just for a moment, to listen to wat i really want to say inside.

8:29 PM;;
find your instrument~