The meaning of a *=)*
A smile have lots of meaning. And this is wat it means to me when i give you a =) and said nothing else.
1.You made me smile
2.I am touched by what you said
3.This is my best reply
4.I appreciate what you are doing
5.I understand that you remember me
6.I smiled from my heart
7.No words could express how grateful i am
8.I hope you will smile too
9.You said smth which means alot to me
10.I like you
So, next time, if i send you just a =), plz note wat i really have to say. =)
That goes the same for =( hehe
Less than 20 days till o lvl..
I just realised i nv helped my brother much in his studies..
I was too focused on teaching him A math..
but he nv did wat i told him too anyway..
I recalled Melvin telling me that the best way to study social studies is to read it like a story book.
So ytd nite, i grabbed the sec 3 SS book and sat down beside my brother's mattress.
I told him that he is left with 17 days and SS is one of easiest to score if he have his content.
I dun expect him to study now but expect him to listen to wat i am saying and try to take in as much as he can.
So, i summarised the topic on Merger. I was hoping today can finish the Separation part..
He still have phy, chem, geog and bio.!!!
I dun think i can cover all in such short time.. Can i??
Haha.. for ppl who are wondering why i care so much for him, this is my answer;
Its not that i really cared... in fact, i think that if he do badly in o lvls, it might teach him a good lesson on his attitude, although inside me i do hope he can do well..
I did it because i dun want to see my mother crying, parents quarellling, brother shouting just becoz my parents want him to study and he did not want to.
I want P.E.A.C.E. as simple as that..