<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 26, 2006

Today was the last day of Astro camp.

I shall blog wat happened another day.

Overall, i can only say..

the experience is exotic. lols

Later, Connie is coming to my house and my parents are sending us to bukit panjang to stay..

not sure if my parents will stay with us today but we are going to stay there till Wednesday.!

Coz we having common test ma.. yup ^^



so.. good bye people..


And Gab, you will be leaving for your overseas trip rite..

I am so sorry i cant go to the airport due to my tests..

Hope you take care and have fun ya~!!

I'll miss you. ^^

Jie Yee too =)

8:29 PM;;
find your instrument~