<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 05, 2006

I saw an article saying that the sea is in danger due to overwhelming of over-fishing..

And due to pollution, corals and some marine animals are in enormous danger.

So, if the situation doesnt improves, maybe 42 years later, we wont have seafood to eat le.

Know wat i am most happy of.??

NO SHARK FINS.!!!!

YES!!! Wahaha.

But of coz its hurting to know wats happening in the ocean..

Although it doesnt affect us directly, we still have to sense the importance.

I still think that if it continues, humans will eventually destroy their own homes.




I was thinking abt the different reactions in chemistry and i thought of smth.

I shall use chemistry to explain Chemistry. =D

Each individual represents a unique element.

We have different properties and classifications.

I counted and think that in 500 elements you met, 1 will bond with you very strongly.

Some may be unstable,
Some may explode and etc.

Most friendships lies in the unstable category ba.

But dun worry, U-N-S-T-A-B-L-E also contains the word S-T-A-B-L-E so the percentage of being stable in unstableness is 75%.

If you can curb that 25% of unstableness, you can survive. ^^


So, hope you all of you will find that 1 or 2 stable element be =D

7:15 PM;;
find your instrument~