<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 16, 2006

Firstly, this is my spirit blogging.

Know why.? Coz Glen wrote my name and Teck's name in his DeathNote!! so evil rite!! ><

Go his blog and SEE la!! Cant believe he did that to us! =P


Em.. these days..

Dun really feel happy due to a mixture of things...

partly is i have a friend who commited suicide a few days ago...

This is the 3rd person i know who...

I was very surprised to know that he jumped..

Becoz everytime when i saw him.. he always gave me his best smiles..

I nv once saw him frown.. at least.. not infront of me..

i learnt that actually hes not doing very well these years.. his family deserted him.. send him to IMH to live..

Sometimes.. we do not know the sorrows behind each person..

they may be smiling but actually they are crying...

Many times.. i wanted to ask why..

But i know things happen for a reason.. why just isnt the right thing to ask..


Ytd nite.. i finally admit to myself that actually i am not happy..

I guess no one wants to admit to their weakness..

I can say there are many things affecting me.. but i chose not to hold on to it..

just admit ba Yun ru..

I must learn to start thinking from the beginning..

because i dun know wat i want..

from last time till now.. i guess im always running away..

Sometimes, i just tell myself " you run ba.. "

maybe thats why i always hope that my close friends would understand and tell me wat shld i do..


Thats why i admire Beethoven very much.. when he knew that hes going to be deaf.. i believe he did thought of killing himself..

yet he did not run away but face the problem.. and he composed most of his greatest music in his last 16 years of life being deaf..

So wats there for me to complain..

At least i still have my most important things with me..


im really glad for all those ppl ard me..

My gang always seem so high.. haha..

I nv once had a dull day in school. ^^



Lastly, to the person who loves Sasame,

I have smth to tell you,

Himeno once said that

"Anyone, can hurt someone else as long as they're alive.

But if you're scared of that, you cant trust anyone.

Even family, even friends, there are times you hurt one another.

But they believe in each other so they can start over and over again.."

I realised that all these while, i trusted you.. when i thought sometimes i couldnt..

I'm glad i know that.

Becoz i trusted you right from the start.! =)

3:13 PM;;
find your instrument~