Today is the first day of 2007. Also many people's first post of the year ^^Overall.. i felt that my year in 2006 is not wasted.. So many things have happened.. I've experienced many different feelings. There was the taking back of o lvl results, 3 month JC, chinese orchestra, nursing in poly, Astro club, attachment and all the little things that just kept adding up =)I met many different people and in each, theres smth valuable and a story to tell. Its really amazing becoz i believed that when 2 ordinary things comes together, something extraordinary may form. To me.. 2006 past just Right. Not too fast nor slow.I heard my parents complaining how time flies and now its 2007.. but i dont agree on that.. maybe theres so much to do everyday that made time seems longer. Once i asked my mother," If you have a chance, would you want to return back to time when you were a teenager again? what age would you prefer? " ( to me.. maybe i might want to go back to 15. ^^ )My mother replied, " Of coz not! when you've been throught life this far like me, you wouldnt think of looking back anymore. I like looking towards the future. Everythings part of nature so, just let it be =) "..... i was kinda shock to hear that.. becoz.. i dun want to age that fast!! but maybe my mon is rite.. just look forward ba. =DHmm.. i shall blog abt ytd ba. ^^I sorta held a countdown party at my house.. hahas..at first, its only jie yee, teck and gab who are coming. we planned that at first.Then Weil and boon wanted to join too. Qing feng came at the last minute coz teck told him abt my house and he wanted to come too.. =.=Talking abt that qing feng, hes so childish lor!! cant take it le hahas!! So like my BROTHER!!! my goodness...We watched tv and countdown, and we went to my room to play games. Em, I made cards and asked them to pick. so some were the 'masters' and some were 'servants'. I, of coz was the master!! Wahaha. and the unlucky Teck became my servant!!!Weilson was Gab's master and Jie Yee was Boon's Master. the master can ask their servant to receive any punishment in their place. Haha, teck only got 1 punishment. Boon and jie yee lost the most so boon got all the punishment from his dear "master" =PEverytime a person lost in a game, we will paint one of his nails black or yellow depending on our mood. Ahaha. * Today morning Boon had a hard time trying to remove the nail polish coz i dun have nail remover =DDOverall.. i am glad that Jie Yee could come.. she almost couldnt make it at the last min..Thanks to all those who came!!! I Miss My Ex CLassmates... HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL. =DI hope school turns out fine ><
10:38 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥