<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 05, 2007

After a long time.. im blogging now. =)


On the bus on the way home, i recalled the most romantic scene i've ever seen.


Its in the hospital.
there was this grandma who sufferred a stroke.
She's always lying there quietly.
Every evening, i would see her husband sitting beside her.
He would smile at me whenever i walked past.
I smiled back.
I looked around.
Just opposite was a couple smiling and giggling together.
there are visitors around every bed.
Just as the sun was setting, i turned and looked at the grandma.
As usual, her husband was sitting there, holding a cane, quietly.
Its peaceful.
It made me understand the meaning love has no regrets.
In the next two weeks, the same scene kept repeating.

I know that she would not wake up again.
I know shes a good girl who would not make any noise.

It made me wondered abt her past.

I believe.. she is smiling inside.She has the GREATEST Husband!



I couldnt help thinking abt the scene even though i left the hospital long ago..

I really saw how great love can be.

Its different from what i see in school.



This week is study week..

after that is exam.. then attachment ><

But im posted to a medical ward.

So there would be alot of elderly. I like it!

they are too cute.

Its better than young and middle-age ppl.. they are too picky.. hahas

hao ba.


Be Brave PPL!! =)

1:12 PM;;
find your instrument~