Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Previously, i had to make a big decision.To go to China with my family, or be left at home.I.. obviously chose to be left alone at home. hahas..But everytime i come home in the nite, to find that no one was there.. its scary..I didnt want to go becoz.. it clashes with my attachment.. and i think its fun to be alone at home again!Few months later.. my mama told me that the travel agent called to say theres a free space..This time i really feel like going.. but going means that i have to go work on Sat!! ><Should i go? Should i not go?In the end... i chose....Hahas. thats a secret. =Pi will be happy with my decision. =)Enjoy the New Year ba. Be happy. ^^Sometimes.. we have to make decisions in life.Its a headache. No decisions, headache.Too many decisions, headache..I'm sitting by the window now.. theres a breeze blowing..Do you know why i like yellow?Because it made everything seem hopeful Do you know why i hate black?Because it made everything seem hopelessLet me tell you a secret ^^I love my hamster because its there for me 24 hours daily without fail. ^ '
12:07 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥