I've always been fascinated by many things.Like how two strangers can become friends and how lizard could appear on 12th storey.. did it took the lift or climb the stairs?And when something good happen.. i wish it will always remain as good as it was..And to something bad.. i hope it disappears..I never really thought of making it better or making it worse..Today, i was in my normal mood during attachment.I went to connie's cubicle and she started telling me some nonsensical joke.. looking at the way she laughs, it makes you feel like smiling too.As i was smiling, i realised that i am as happy.And i learnt something. I told yazid about it as we were walking towards the bus stop.He said he wanted to smoke because hes kinda sad..I told him : " Next time when you are sad, go to the internet and search for smiley faces. Maybe you should keep a picture of a smile. Especially Connie's smile. Im sure she will be willing to pose a good smile for you. =) "" Yar! Her smile got one teeth missing and very nice. haha. ok tomorrow i go take a picture of her and put it on my phones wallpaper. =D "I just know, at that moment, it felt very peacful to see her smile. I changed shift with connie tml to morning shift.. cos i wanted to go home to study.. I accidentally left my phone in the car so my father kept it for me.. at first i thought i lost my phone in the hospital.. it will be midnite till i get back my phone.. but i will be sleeping.Today the Assistant nurse which all the student nurses dislike the most gave the front cubicle ppl chocolates! Wat a miracle.. whole day complain abt us and then suddenly treat us so good.. hahas..i even blow a kiss to her..believe me. she gave me the hardest stare but smiled in the end. Some ITE nurse even thought she abused me.. i really dunno where they heard that from.. lols..attachment is beginning to be fun.i feel like closing my eyes...
10:17 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥