I have a good news for myself!!Today i went plaza sing with my piano teacher to the YAMAHA shop to pay the deposit for the new piano.. My parents agreed to buy me a new piano. Its called upgrading.The new piano is taller and the tone and touch is obviously much better. but its black.. my old one is reddish-brown..My mother said the piano is given to me as my dowry. =.=My piano teacher even remind me to invite her to my wedding. the two of them ah..But Im still digesting the fact that its black!!! $%^&hahas.. My old piano.. i guess you would ask if i bear to part with it..Well.. im not a 13 year old anymore. I'll accept that things come and go..Just that heard my big aunt wants my old piano.. she wants it to be placed at my grandma house..Im really unhappy bout it actually.. i can already imagine those kids making a big fuss abt it.I just hate the idea that my piano would be a new toy for them..I would rather give it to someone who would make full use of it..Lets not talk abt that anymore for now. Anyway, at the music shop, i saw this really cool electric piano.My first thought was to buy it for Teck. But when i look at the price $1700 +++, my eyeballs nearly dropped out!Aiya but its the thought that counts ma. So be proud you have a best friend like me ba Turtle. At least i thought of buying it for you. =PPOK have to go now~I'll never forget you, my piano =)
11:29 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥