Tml is Law and Ethics test!! ><
Actually, this module, still quite ok I think. after exams my group will be going to court for a hearing session! Then must write report!
Wahahas. So cool rite!! Hope there are interesting cases for us to listen! ^^
Sometimes its really hard to make decisions. I was reading a case scenario just now.. the story is like that :
A terminally ill Jehovah witness is unconscious. The family members refused blood transfusion but one of the son agrees. So as a nurse, should they proceed with the blood transfusion??
Wa.. I stare at the question for so long..
Although I think that should not give the blood transfusion… but one of the son agree leh! >< if the pt wakes up and know the truth she will be very very upset..
But dun give she will die…
I went to yahoo to read up on Jehovah’s Witness. Lols
Hmm… they dun accept blood transfusion. Religion is more important than their life.
So I think should not give ba.?? I dunno!! ><
Pls dun give this case scenario tml!!
Today, one of my old guy friend msged me.
He recently broke up with his gf coz the girl like another guy ba…
Hmm.. a very typical story .
Normally, if I dunno the girl, I would say it’s the girl’s fault.
But both of them are close to me..
Suddenly.. I really feel that neither of them are at fault..
Its really.. no ones fault..
The guy feels that hes not good enough for the girl that’s why she left..
But he would still wait for her forever..
….
I was thinking..
Maybe the girl dunno how the guy really feel ba..
No wonder the third party knows best.
Hmm.. I guess that’s what really noble abt a relationship ba.
You wont really know the things the other person do for you. .
Oh yea! Rui Xing! Ytd your bday ba.
Happy belated birthday!!
lols. why nv tell me! ><
hahas take care ya~!