Just finished cooking two bowls of instant noodles for my brother and his friend!
At first i plan to go out buy dinner de. But they complain that they are hungry like ghost so i no choice la..
Well, good for me also. I save the trouble to go out and buy! hahas.
But later i still have to cook noodles...
hais. very lazy to eat noodles le la! hahas
In psychology lecture today, Miss Carol mentioned the 8 stages of social development.
We are in stage 5 now. thats fast!! lols
only have another 3 more stages to go! hahas.
I found smth interesting. At the last stage ( 65 yrs and above ) it is a stage of Integrity VS Despair.
ok, this is the description they give.
" At this stage, individuals reflect on the past and ask themselves whether their lives had been spent well. If they can answer yes, they attain a sense a integrity. If they answer no, they experience despair. "
hmm. up till now.. i think my answer is 60% No 40% Yes..!!!
ok i have a new goal.
I will try to make sure my life is spent well so i will die with integrity!
lols...
oh yea, i cant seem to see my blog's tagboard and alot of things ah!! so i cant reply to tags le.. i dunno wat is happening so... next time i will try again ba.. lols
Two days later i will be having my nursing practical test...
I hope they test me on infant bathing, measuring of height & weight..!!
I dun want to do the neuro exam ah...
Today connie and siew ling was on GCS ( something Coma scale la.. ) heard super hard lor! ><
k.. good luck to all the Nurses!! hahas.
6:28 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥