<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ok! Got tagged by keen Hong on his blog to say 6 weird things abt myself! but as i've done it before, i decided to change to 6 random things ba. Hehe KH, you wont mind ba. =) i do it for you ok!

actually is no choice la.. =x hahas

1) I am beginning to LOVE red colour!!
2) Black hair is the coolest colour~
3) I especially like to cry in the nite.
4) Ytd i slept at 4 am..
5) Im very happy that Kh this week always come for lecture xD hardworking ah =P
6) i am not as happy as i seem.


Ok, see you in school ba KH! dun always skip lessons k. hahas. =)



Hmm.. ytd the chess match, I won. ^^

But actually dun feel that happy. I just know was very nervous at first and the opponent kept forcing my seeds to one corner.

In the end.. she made some mistakes then suddenly in the end, I won la. =.=


Well, wanna thank Jas, Joe and Yuan Man for msging me and asking me how did i do. =)



Oh yea, just thought of smth random.

That time my brother friend come to my house. so i asked him.

Me : " Hey, how are things between you and your gf le? "

Him : " Oh, breaking soon i think. "

Me : " Huh breaking soon? wat do you mean? "

Him : " I waiting for her to break with me. "

Me : " Wat?! why must wait for her? if you dun like her le, why cant you initiate the breakup? "

Him : " Because i i break with her and she cry, i will feel abit guilty. So if she break and she cry, its not my fault le. "


Wa... at that moment.. i nearly strangled him man!!

....

9:57 PM;;
find your instrument~