<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just when everything seems to end, the trouble starts again.

Know wat happened ytd nite? Shaun msged me telling me that someone have been “black-mailing” A abt a blog which she would be interested to read.

And that blog most likely referred to ME.

Then, shaun was even more anxious than me to see my friendship with A broken again because of this.

So he called A and explain things to her.

A wasn’t mad at all. In fact now she understands wat the “black-mail” is about.

That person msg her things like,

“ you really dun want to know wats the blog? “

“beg me and I’ll tell you “

Something like that la. The exact contents I dunno and not interested to know also.


In the end, I did call A la. Then she also told me that she wont want to read also coz if I wanted her to read I would tell her.

Anyway, she was not mad and everything was settled.


THEN, in the morning, Shaun msged and told me that person e-mailed A one portion of my Blog and A read it!!!

And he said he thinks A is kinda upset after reading. And he will call her later to explain.

Hey! To that person who send that mail.

You MUST be reading my blog.

Are you TOO FREE or you just like to be a BUSYBODY.

Wats your motive anyway?

You know why I deleted my last post?

Because it was ALL filled with my Anger towards YOU.

And at nite, after thinking over, I think that there’s a possibility of you being my friend.

That’s why I decided to delete it and NOT to let you see it.

Im giving you a SECOND chance cant you see.

Anyway, you have succeeded whatever your motives are.

Want to come over to my house I celebrate for you?

And I wanna beg you smth.

Keep your identity a Secret from Me.



Weilson, Tian le and Yuan Man. I saw your tags le.

Thanks so Much!! Because I always felt that its my fault blogging the whole thing out in the first place..

Esp Weilson, I really felt much better.. blogs are just like online diary. That’s why I have the courage to blog this entry down.

This will be the last post abt them.


Yea. I wanna say its MY FAULT again.

So whoever wants to blame me. Go ahead. Do wat you want.

Because tml, whatever you do will NEVER affect me.

Its only for today.

2:53 PM;;
find your instrument~