<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 17, 2007

From the start of this term, i really felt sorry to my friends. I kept crying in school almost everyday for 2 weeks. And im relunctant to say why. Thats the reason no one knows the real reason.

After that, im determined to help myself. I dun want to be like that, i dun want to make the people around me unhappy too. The only way is to be honest.

I must say, since in poly, im always with a group of friends. And its really not easy maintaining.

But thursday was really happy for me. Its been a long time since we can go out, laugh and do something together.

It was also that time i decided i want to be more honest. I want to let the 5 people in our group understand if anything is troubling me.

我要和她们做永远的朋友。

in the popular, i saw shan kept smiling. i just kept looking. I miss that smile. =)

..................................

I just read " The Meaning of Life"- Bradley. Theres smth interesting i wan to share.

So what is life all about? Well, you often hear that "life is a journey," but a journey to where, exactly?
Love, in all fragil forms, is the one powerful, enduring force that brings real meaning to our everyday lives.
Of course, I'm not talking about romantic, "kissy-kissy" love, although that is pretty powerful stuff in itself.
It's well documented that a broken heart feels far more painful than squeezing lemon juice over a deep cut.
But the love I mean is the fire that burns inside us all, the inner warmth that prevents our soul from freezing in the winters of despair.

It's the love of life itself.


If anyone asked me what i think life is, i would say its all about choices. Love never crossed my mind.

I guess everyone have to give and receive a certain amount of love from their friends, families etc to feel like a part.

People who see no meaning in their life are either too focused on what they are doing than where they are going or



they feel no love..

12:33 PM;;
find your instrument~