Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Few days ago, on the bus to my parents place, i saw Mrs Wong..Imagine this, when you saw your science teacher on the bus, will you approach and say Hi? If someone asked me this, I will naturally and DEFINATELY say i would. But i stood there for some time thinking. In another 5 or 6 stops im alighting and i didnt know what to say!! thats so unlike meIn the end, i did approach Mrs Wong. Its Now or Never. I really miss her alot. In fact, i wanted to tell her i worked hard on anything to do with Biology because i really really appreciate her. Last time i used to think her as naggy and didnt really liked her thats why her lessons i was chatting and playing with Jie Yee. but her effort touched me. A hardworking teacher indeed. Shes not in boon lay now.. shes a teacher at Rulang primary school. I probably wont get to say my thank you.. Im currently in attachment now at NUH. Today been busy. Part of the reason is my facilitator is always running up and down the ward to find many opportunities for us. So i did Medication today and observed many procedures. I hope tml ends soon..><>im tired.. though i slept at 9.30pm ytd.... i wonder what are my other friends are doing rite now. hehe
8:53 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥