Saturday, January 26, 2008
dunno why im not in a very good mood now.. hahas. partly is because my phone break down agian. Im using my old phone now, coz the new one broke down. Then the old someimtes can use sometimes cannot use. ........ nvm... =((I felt better when jasmine called just now.. but suddenly felt more sad... ayio coz jasmine also feeling sad now. =((I not really sad, just... not in the right mood now. Jas always calls me when shes sad. Forget about "fake" candies, they really sucks. They have nice wrappings but the candy have worms. CHEER UP K!! =)=)There are still candy without holes. ^^Im sure tml my mood will be better. I dun have to explain why, i dun know it either. hahas. But i can still live very well now. The reason i can feel sad inside but happy outside is not im trying to hide the fact im sad or anything. But its because im the encourager of my ownself. I make myself feel better. Sometimes the sadness is a feeling so i can accept and understand that, afterall, i know the reason. I just dun want to waste time showing it. So feeling it is enough le. Hahas. why am i even explaining it. Oh yea! the moon these days super round and bright!! Pretty pretty!!Good The Nite Jasmine! =DGood nite friends~~ =P
12:15 AM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥