<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 06, 2008

These past 3 days have been so BUSY BUSY BUSY for ME!!!

I wanted to sleep now de, but saw my father not using his computer so i must grab the Chance to blog!!

Coz in another few more hours i will be going overseas le!! See, im so busy till i nearly forgotten lor!

I shall tell you what i did these 3 days.

on Sunday, Li Shan and Ade came over to stay at my house and we finalise Nursing Research Written Assignment at around 3 am. Then later I very angry at my brother so i go shut off his modem then he scream at me and my mom shouted at him. After that he left home!! So we slept around 4am.

K la.. my fault la.. I very guilty that i shut his modem. Coz i very unhappy with his attitude then try to talk nicely to him, he shouted at me and i didnt want to shout back. But i want to do smth to make him angry too! coz he made me angry!

Anyway, my fault la. Im the big sister ma.. hais.. why am i so childish like him. but when he came home the following day, attitude SUPER GOOD lor!! i wonder what caused the change... ??

So monday we were like zombies in school!! After shool went home to rest for a while and then need to study for NSL exam the following day!! and after exam went to meet Jasmine. When we parted and i went to search for my bus stop, I lost my way coz i dunno the place to take my bus so i went back to take train instead. Wasted alot of time being LOST!!

And i reached home around 11pm. Now is 1 am. I still haven get enough rest!!! ><

Few more hours going to take plane to HONG KONG with family!! Im not even in the holiday mood now!! ARGH!! I cant believe it!!


Anyway, hope you all have a fun chinese new year!! 4E5 ppl going to meet up ba? sorry i cant join...!!! haiz sad...

Get lots of Ang Bao ba everyone!! =DD


Bye, im off to sleep. waking up 2 hours later. =S

12:50 AM;;
find your instrument~