<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ytd after the dinner with the astro ppl.. I went off first alone. Was near city hall the road there. Suddenly realise the nite is so beautiful and i really missed the feeling of walking. And so i walked.. i wanted to go esplanade de.. but i dunno how to cross the road... ><>

I not emo ok. hahas. Then saw a bangalah. Anyway, its a little scary experience for me.. dunno wats wrong with me. hahas. I seriously have no brain. ok. end of session. =)

Today went to my friend's father wake..
just feel.. quite sad ever since i went and came home..

I have never seen him.. but, i heard many nice and cute stories abt him from my friend. And it made me feel like ive known him for a long time.. like an old friend..

My friend... shes really a brave girl.. she never show any unhappiness on her face and always cheer me up as i used to be really down in school..


-----------------------

Sometimes i will feel kinda down coz.. theres so much things i wanna do.. but i cant.. coz either i no time or no energy or no.... i dunno..

I really hope.. all my friends can stay happy now.. coz.. i just realised.. sometimes i really no energy to go fix an arguement or explain le.. so.. try not to get mad at me?

I know i always easily make mistakes or just do things which shows i dun care.. just.. dun get mad at me?

----------------------


im tired.. tml still got a test..

let me keep quiet for today. =) tired..

11:10 PM;;
find your instrument~