<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 07, 2008

I just watched a very touching story on Arts Central. Its abt the tallest women in the world. Yao De Fen. Shes the tallest women due to her pituitary disorder since young which produced excessive hormones and she just keep growing..

The documentary didnt really have an ending.. i wonder if the tumor in the pituitary have been removed or not.. yea.. can go yahoo or google to read up on her story.. really touching.

so i have always say, we really should be happy bout our own lives.. many ppl are still struggling to survive.

I saw smth on tv just now.. Ppl are paying 3 times the amount of GOLD to buy
RHINOCERUS HORNS because they THINK it can be used to cure ANYTHING.

Wa.. im already cursing those ppl who kill them.

I super Hate it when they kill elephants for their tusk, rhino for their horns, SHARKS for their fins, raccoons, seals, foxes etc etc for their FUR and they are being skinned alive!!

Sharks are my favourite animal..

Rhino horns are actually no different from our FINGERNAILS. I seriously wonder if those ppl who buys those fingernail horns have a tiny bit of intelligence in them. Their brains are clogged with mud.

I just CANT STAND IT!!! How can they kill my SHARKS. wa lao....




ok. i go practice piano liao. =)

10:05 PM;;
find your instrument~