While i was eating my dinner at plaza today, received a phone call from a LOAN SHARK!!!! Me : "Who are you?"Shark : "Im DA ER LONG(Loan Shark), you want to borrow money or not?"Me : "WHO ARE YOU? Whats your name?"Shark : "You want to borrow money ma? Im DA ER LONG."Me : "Whats your name la!!! I Know you meh?? I borrow money FOR WAT?? You really LOAN SHARK ah?"Shark : "YES. im DA ER LONG. Borrow money la. if not ask your friends to borrow also can. My name is PENG ANN (i think its spelt like this??)Me : "I got money borrow from you for wat?? Your business so POOR meh must phone call ppl to borrow money from you?"Shark : "Yes, business poor. So you BORROW LA."Me : "You use private number call me How i know your number? I dun want to borrow la."Shark : "9....... my number."Me: " KK, next time i no money then i contact you to borrow ok? BYE."I really took down his number. His voice sounds like adult male. Really crap lor receive this kind of phone call. I wonder if its a prank call from my friends but its really adult voice. Pls dun play jokes with me. really sucky lor. HE also keep demanding me to borrow money. i wanted to end the call very eary de but i thought its another person which i know... but turn out not to be... He says his name is Peng Ann or smth. Sounds like "PEACE" in chinese. Hahas. Got loan shark name call "PEACE" de meh?? hahas. borrow money from him i will have peaceful days huh. diao.. Anyway, its so crap lor!! wonder how he got my number. one day i go out might just get hack. =.= SIAO.
8:15 PM;;
♥ find your instrument~ ♥