<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13630435?origin\x3dhttp://one-same-sky.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Im going for work later~

After i blog this post, im going to study study study. =.= Coz this March im going to have my LAST piano Theory exam. I passed the practical last year. So left with theory... yea.. music still have to study.. haiz..

OH yea. Ytd i was Super Busy in the ward. Coz got 2 Staff nurse MC then our ward clerk also not working. So we short of nurse. I jiu do 2 cubicle of junior. Then after pass report the Nurse suddenly tell me i in charge of 1 cubicle of patient. I shocked and lost. hahas.

So ytd i have to update, take temperature, bath, make milk, feed, change bedsheet, prepare medicine, serve medicine, see doctors changes, do changes, write report and PASS REPORT!! I must take care of 12 patients plus write report for 6 patients. Never so busy in my whole life la!!

Lucky i never made any mistakes. I know alot of ppl kan sway me. hahas. Though i never do wrong things, but i have accidents. Last week i poured 200mls of urine onto my lap accidentally. hahas. when i stand up, my whole skirt was dripping. =x

Oh yea. soon we going to choose what department we wanna work in le... I really hope me and adeline can be in same ward. But we also think its better not to be the same. coz conflicts may arise and if different ward, the relationship will be better. yea..

ok. im going to study le~! hahas. bye

10:12 AM;;
find your instrument~